When you make an investment in wallpaper there may be left over pieces that you can use to finish your decorating, have fun with your kids, organise and tidy up drawers and more. You just need a vision, patience and perhaps your crafting angel watching over you.
There are benefits.
You feel great because you made something yourself, a real sense of accomplishment. Your decor accents perfectly match your walls or your kids have a fun time. Do some “green crafting” by covering old items to reuse rather than creating rubbish.
- Draw liners or shelves
- Gift Wrapping
- Cover a filing cabinet
- Create a picture frame
- Decoupage project with your children
- Covering storage boxes
- Decor matching accessories e.g., Waste bin, lamp shades, tissue holders
- Make Christmas or other cards
- Reline trunks or old suit cases
- Designer table cloth for seasonal celebrations
Give it a go.